I found this on Isn’t it a strange world we live in. It’s a list of things to write about someone who comments on your blog. Since Tina took the time to answer for me, I’m posting her answers (in italics) and the same challenge goes out to anyone else who comments on this post.
- I’ll respond with a random thought I have about you.
I like the cat.
- I’ll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
“Mr. Roboto” by Stix
- I’ll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
- I’ll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or so we think).
I love shopping at Ikea.
- I’ll tell you my first memory of you.
That cat picture.
- I’ll tell you what intoxicant you remind me of.
- I’ll ask you something that I’ve always wondered about you.
Are you a cat person?
- If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.
To answer the question, yes I’m a cat person. I have two cats that came over to France with me from Morocco, so they’re North African and trilingual (English, French and Moroccan Arabic). The pictured cat is Chico, a tomcat. Suzie is the other cat, a black puss. She’ll be appearing soon.
I had a scare with my hosting earlier today, my blog was down for a while. So I’m off to make a backup (again) since I’m paranoid about losing posts…